2009年10月11日日曜日

iPhone and Unemployment

iPhone and Unemployment

Since iPhone was introduced, now that unemployment is booming. Here are some photos of victims from newest technology triumph, rather than infamous world economical crisis.
They already began wandering around as unemployed, more like homeless (?), there's a cloud in the horizon for their next generation.
There will be no talk about great tradition for passing knowledge so far, so I decided include their great masters photos as well.






Calender is of course...














Photo album has a same fate...










Camera could last little longer, still I noticed some dust on it...








Map and YellowPage are marching to nowhere holding each others hand. On top of it Navigation System, very one tried to kick them out not very long ago, will follow the suit. Sadly it has to follow their trail, mostly because of its high price...





Watches and Clocks going out with their Great Teacher Onizuka. All sudden I felt sorry for my Clock, hating it screaming loud every morning to halt my sweet dreams, when I saw it sitting in a corner...












Master Abacus and calculator...










Notebook and Pencil is waiting for their inevitable time...












iPod should have gone too, but cuteness will do its job and will last for a while (will it?)...








Phone is of course iPhone's professional side, right?...











The Computer I used just for surfing the Net, now became waste of money and space...




I have to stop here, because this list is going to be endless one. For example dictionary, and paper for stock exchange news and so on.
It could have been a Ph.D work, if we calculate how much all those unemployed guys weigh, cost and stuff, but my busy schedule couldn't allow it. Anyways my student small room doesn't have room for weight.
Obvious thing is all those guys couldn't fit into a pocket or jacket-pockets, there's a big chance of my back pack is going to thrown away before long.
Let's stop it right here otherwise my eyes are looking for something that could fired from position.
One thing considered, it's kind of wasting my time to use only finger to type on iPhone, I'll keep the Computer for a while, so here's my permission and signature, folks!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿